Aspirant to Higher Learning: I Lead, Care and Inspire...
..........

Friday, June 26, 2009

Well, as the day of oncoming work start-date comes looming, i guess it's high time to seek a "rethink" of financial life, and responsibility.

Call me schizo or overly cynical, but i on one hand find it hard not to express distaste for the splurger-girls and misdirected weak (old) guys (some will know who i am talking about) who have the cash nonetheless to aimlessly wave away situations in which the less rich will have problems with; on the other hand much as i value backbone and meaning in life, i realised without money, one does not even have a chance in this materialistic society. Dilemma galore.

I've written my two articles, and will get 100 bucks for them, and hopefully i get to write more. They call this, writing for a living.

Haha. If M and I need to get something more than this kind of money, we need to do better, and at the same time be just as happy. You think we can do it, M?

Chalet over weekend. Woh.

No comments: