Aspirant to Higher Learning: I Lead, Care and Inspire...
..........

Monday, June 11, 2007

Thoughts

You know if relationships are as tenuous as they appear to me, why do we poor creatures, moan, mumble, cry and hurt ourselves, throwing again and again at people we hope can prove to be "the One"?

One more friend down in the dumps recently, courtesy of the "Return of the Ex Syndrome".

You know if you are reading this, there is a BIG but non-obvious difference between loving a person and loving the feeling of love associated with that person. And to think you can go on to say you loved my COMPANY only, this is infinitely worse than telling me to go fuck a cow or something. Cheating yourself is one thing, playing all corners and then pretending to martyr yourself is stretching the boundaries of reality isn't it?

Of cos if you screw yourself you must bear your own screwing. If someone helps you along the way, best you draw lines clearly. Don't go trying to identify with this and that, and then expect someone to join your miasma of hurt. Sharing is endearing, dominating leads to hatred.

Show that you care. Don't message to ask and then be glad i'm enjoying my hols or something. I don't need you to be glad for me, I can do so myself. Gladness is short in supply nowadays. If messages are meant to plumb to see if I've residual shit, plumb too hard and you will get a geyser.

If you don't think you can leave me alone, then you should know what I stand for, how i should be feeling, then ask yourself what needs to be done.

I can care, but you gave me a tonne of emotional baggage.

You understand all that I've said?

Everything hinges on this.

If only...

No comments: