Aspirant to Higher Learning: I Lead, Care and Inspire...
..........

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Yulong Here, Who Called Me?

Ok if all goes well, Jasmine or Ah Cai should have brought YOU to this page! Taking a break now right?

WELL YOU! The cool members of Team A ushers! Ok when you read this, ye goode olde teamleader will probably be still in bed sleeping, but no worries, even if i'm asleep (i'm waking at 10 plus), my heart goes out to you people. Really.

Anyway just to tell you guys it's been really nice serving with you people. By no means a simple job, you people make the tough ushering job bearable and hilarious. I wish I can complete the last shift with you guys but I've a training stint to attend (yes Jasmine, it'll be money over you. Always.)

Heartfelt messages now...

Ah Cai: Always the old bird, may you drink like a lord always (without preserving your liver in alcohol). Grow a beer belly. Hopefully some of the ushers will be around next year to see you graduate.

Yan Bin: May you always stay tanned the way you are. Of cos we all know Bao Yun is faking when she complains that you are too tanned. Louis Khoo is tanned too. I bet she digs blacks (ask Jasmine what is 'BBC'). If you are doing stage today, don't worry, you are training your legs so you can run faster whenever Bao Yun wanna beat you for looking at girls...

Bao Yun: You are damn cool in the way you chiong and take all the good food for us. Love you deep deep for that. Don't beat Yan Bin so hard ya? I always see you doing that. If you just simply love to pinch and you know, physically "contact" him, remember to use "bubblegum chicken"... Safety first.

Asraf: Always looking like a tall pillar and always hiding behind one. But never (obviously) slacking. Thanks bro for appearing and filling the team up. When i see you in Monkey's one day, please remember to give more food.

Jasmine: You know I'll always love... money. So it's kinda sad. Don't cry. It's ok. I'll remember you when I am at APAC. Thanks for the water, the back-knocking, overall welfare, poking, girl commenting and being a friend yes? Apart from being nonsensical, whiny, violent, kinky and all that, I know deep deep (really deep) down that you are just a nice girl-usher.

Ching Wen: Don't stress ok! I'm not going to say kinky things about you. I know you are very physical (she beats her leader). "Bubblegum Chicken", babe. And chill! Thanks for being such an efficient counter-girl, stage hand and a poker (oops).

Adrian: Cool. Funny. Tanned. And RICH You are earning my 40 bucks. So take care of my people! Else Ching Wen will box you yes? And thanks for all the replacing. Joy working with you.

Ling Choo: Ok Boss. I just have to say that you are the best. The BESTEST best yes? If the counter flower is still there i want you to have it (if you want to...). It's been an honour to serve under you. Please give more pay if you can...

Grace: Don't worry babe, you are a great joy to have in the team. Thanks for the cab ride even if I didn't even met you that time. Recover soon, and like I said to you, cya next year hopefully for ushering. What won't kill you will make you STRONGER! Hopefully we will be working together again.


(Below is not for Ling Choo's eyes, if you are reading it, it's really just boring and sordid , you know, young people stuff)


*******


So here it goes, all ushering must come to an end. Remember to eat their buffet food if it's good. If not right, F it and still take anyway. Jasmine is tasked to eat my share. Or go for a nice good lunch. You deserve it all man. Don't let the OCR or other people bully you ya? Especially her (lookalike)...

"Kiss me baby"


Ok I bet Ling Choo will read this anyway, if not I'll still tell her this...

Team A is kinky, fun, nonsense, greedy, talkative and all the rest of it. Redeeming fact is that, we are just plain good ushers. Hire (most of) us next year. You won't regret it.

Everyone read?

Back to work then.

So long, take care.

No comments: