Aspirant to Higher Learning: I Lead, Care and Inspire...
..........

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Ah, School!

With the increasing sequences of brain-tiring conversations these few days, the start of another mad rush is heralded. School in less than 2 weeks!

Do I sound cheem?

From 9.30pm yesterday till 3am today, the primary school gang alternated between brainless punning and more often, serious discussion on the state of relationships and career aims, so on and so forth...(well of course celia, we are going to let you invest our money, when you become big that is...)

All these nitty-gritty details about careers, money, when to get married and when to have kids, social and personal responsibilities, are indeed perfectly relevant to us 20 somethings. However to dwell on them, to dwell in them as though one's life is just about work, money and boy (and girl) bashing, that is not my type of life.

That is why I appreciate the A1 gang's perfectly nonsensical, no brainer and stress-free company. A taste of real life amongst the hubbub of banal life.

And now school is starting. I got my Level 4000s. Have to out-cheem some year 4s...

"ouch"

No comments: