Aspirant to Higher Learning: I Lead, Care and Inspire...
..........

Friday, August 3, 2007

Bored

This week must be some weirdly interesting "meet-the-family" week. I've realised really how big the extended family is. To list...

1) Tues: Saw someone that looks exceedingly like my cousin, who is two years my senior. Of all places, at the Yong Peng (that is in M'sia) rest station. Oh well with the boyfriend somemore. Well I wasn't so sure she is the cousin. Liang couldn't confirm too. Thanks Joyce for confirming it is indeed your sis. And no. No form of PDA whatsoever (it only happens at night, and mostly in a room). Tell your mum to rest easy.

2) Wed: While swimming, i spotted this uncle who smiled at me. Thought he was gay. It was until he came nearer (i was specless and blind) before i realised he is my dad's cousin. Let's call him Uncle Peng. Weird. Chatted awhile about the deceased Grandaunt.

3) Wed night: I realised Adel's friend (who's blog she showed) looks suspiciously like someone i saw before. Revisited her blog again. And spotted this guy who looks exactly like the Uncle's Peng brother. Alright, long story cut short, said girl is indeed my cousin. WTH. Ok so she cleared my table before, more than once, at Munchie's. But we don't talk and I see the parents once every CNY. I know i've 2 cousins in FASS. So there, I've found one.

How small Singapore is. Everyone is a 2nd degree friend at least. Do something wrong and you will smell to alot of people.

Nonsensical stuff to share (click to blow up):

No comments: