Aspirant to Higher Learning: I Lead, Care and Inspire...
..........

Friday, November 30, 2007

A Covenant and Expunging of Bitterness

I've set out to make a covenant with myself. I will reclaim my life bit by bit, from the one that was thrashed one year back. I may or may not succeed, but sure as hell what i do, i'll be doing it for myself, not for someone as undeserving as you.

Civility will be my common way of life. But my relationships with people will be also be predicated on mutual respect, and how people treat me. I may not have the best educated friends from elite schools, but I'm glad their world-view doesn't run in the same vein as the elitist self-centred model you have. Therefore "an eye for an eye", "a candy for a candy", if you owe me big, you jolly well pay big.

You can profess to lie around and "be around", but don't we all know litter also lies around? And they contaminate the environment. You need a dirt-picker to pick you up. You had some in addition to me. But obviously the best one headed off to UK. So big deal.

Time and time again i'll remind myself never to be wanting, never to be a beggar again. My pieces are set. Everything's too little, too late. Whatever you see, or do, or feel doesn't contribute a single thing, except perhaps to placate yourself. Oh you do not have to be "civil" and nice. In fact it will be more interesting to check whether i can spit into your face when you come at me (maybe with a bat).

So that being said, you have been a good reminder to me in school, on how ugly people can be and how ultimately, it's always "myself for myself". If you are reading this, you can cut and paste stuff to show your caring friends, or you can text me to complain (remember to cite). But read this blog and tell yourself, you are out of this oeuvre of life. This could be your life then, but not now.

Too little, too late. I promise it'll always be this way as far as i can help it. And i'll respect you if you can suffer. And throw in one thousand maybes to what may happen after that. But never before.

No comments: