It's frustrating conking out an essay that bears little significance for myself or real life eh? But like the humdrum of life, it must be done. Like it or not. Not like I am in any good emotional or mental state to do anything. Grit teeth, do it good and do it once then. Will deliver. Refuse. to. die.
That's when A-mei comes in. She's the Goddess la. If you are reading this, that's your song.
Haha. Everytime I take a break from essaying I either turn on A-mei to remind myself of some stuff and then forge on, or I get MAYDAY (yes audrey...) to shout some rock songs. I find that those shout-out songs best accompany me during mad essay rushes. Personal preference.
And I always make it a point to blast 解脱 when the essay is done. A few more weeks to my 解脱。
Saturday, November 1, 2008
The Goddess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment