Ok, cut the screams and eye-widening in disbelief. No one is going to die. Hopefully... Oh come on i fried stuff for 3 months in the USA and no one i knew died...
So people who know my household's situation know about the on-going famine. So i wake up and see my bro eating cup noodles. I will always be trying to poke around for things to throw into the instant noodles, eg eggs, leftover anything, bits of veges and stuff. The alternative is to eat out, but after getting charged 3.70 for my bak chor mee... this is going to stop.
So. Tomorrow I shall be doing some random spaghetti thingy, soup, salad with olive oil dressing and pound cake for dessert. Appetizer, Entree and Dessert. and the guinea pigs shall be myself and ah ber. And if things go well maybe i shall get someone over for dinner. Comedies end happily in threes, but people die in pairs in a tragedy so says this Shakespeare scholar.
So there, the stuff is bought, there is no turning back.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Tomorrow I Shall Cook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment