Aspirant to Higher Learning: I Lead, Care and Inspire...
..........

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tact

Shouldn't be blogging now, but some things needed to be vented out.

I've never been a serious mugger; i do what i can, in the way i best manage and then hope for the best. And i do reasonably well. i respect people who can hold their own against the rigours that the academe requires of us. it's always a combination of brains, hard work and commitment/interest. Be it hardcore mugging, smart brains or pure interest-driven desire for knowledge, the time spent deserves the accolades that come with success.

But one crosses the line when one assumes an elitist position and tries to turn lecturer, extolling and promoting one's way of managing school at the expense of someone else's system. Turn your abjection of your insecurity on other people, not me.

I don't have to show you my results. I don't accept your type of system, your treatment of subjects and your tactless holier-than-thou attitude. Friendships only go so far when one treats people for granted. Cross that line and it's a minefield.

Life is not a job as a friend's t-shirt says. But thinking on it, do you even have a job waiting for you like i do?

*cynical laugh*

No comments: