Today after the SMLJ asian-am exam i proceeded to take the long long bus home. Managed to get a seat (those one stretch of benches kind) on those lousy new buses (151 type, with lousy seats and lots of standing room that kind).
So then I zoned out as usual, until I got sandwiched between two females at a certain stop. On my left is the virginal nice tall ballerina-type girl (probably from some elite girl's school) and on my right some middle-aged aunty. Shouldn't be any problem since I am not Ch*** nor do I have the hots for oldies (unless they are rich lao chios). Then the aunty beside me decided to doze off, leaning forward so much that her long hair flopped to the front like Sadako. Not a problem too until her hair started to tickle my forearm and she started to bounce on and off my shoulder.
Pissing. And i can't shrink to the other side cos the girl probably will shout molest or something. School girl on the left and Sadako's mum on the right... Had to shrink inwards... damn uncomfortable. And all the standing folks were glancing at me and that aunty.
Damn. Why can't i be left peacefully alone, or like the case years back when this pretty 20 something slept on my shoulder from interchange to interchange? NB.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment