Aspirant to Higher Learning: I Lead, Care and Inspire...
..........

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hello I am Not Dead

Yea audrey, now i shall update a bit. Been busy with essays and assignments, like the rest of the lit people. But hey. we are graduating! can countdown already.

These days I realised time management is very important. With "official stuff" like remedial training, essays galore, tuition, and the permanent alarm of schoolwork yet undone ringing, my private life has taken a hit. Thank whoever's up there for a certain choice reversals, time spent with people who matter and people who make school tolerable.

The burnout will be overcome. Shikata ga nai ("it cannot be helped") has been by catch-phrase for this month. Ah. Glorious rest awaits after the exams, and time to catch up with you.

Oh Gatecrash sent an email to me. For those people who love the Shakespeare classic Romeo and Juliet, a theatre company is staging the play again...


From the Gatecrash website:

"Shakespeare's greatest romantic tale is brought by TNT Theatre Britain again to Singapore's shore.
Expect new staging, direction, with new blood and captivating musical score.
Relive the passion of the star-crossed lovers once more..."

Student Price is $30, Normal is $69. Free seating. Running from 29 April to 2 May

So catch something if you are free... (especially for those who are graduating and don't want to mug for exams...)

Ending soon. I wish for the best.

No comments: