Aspirant to Higher Learning: I Lead, Care and Inspire...
..........

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You are M and I? James Bond.

Thank you for the Sherlock Holmes Anthology.

Lazy me finally decided to check out the email on the list of stories to be read. And every single one is in your book. Aha! Money saved. And you said you like annotations in your texts? Will be lovingly obliged!

And what's the best thing you know? I checked with Liz (a classmate), and these stories are only due to be read weeks from now.

Talk about being disorganized. Tomorrow the room shall be clean.
As clean as i can make it that is.

A1, Long time no meet. Ah Neh wanna meet. We all have to meet soon. This sat afternoon k. Check facebook/hps.

Night to you. and all the rest of you.

Fight's on, people. Hell Week II is coming.

No comments: