Aspirant to Higher Learning: I Lead, Care and Inspire...
..........

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Maketh What Is Broketh, Whole Again

I am now the proud owner of a Creative headphone and mike combo. Now for my late night gaming sessions I can have the bangs without the knocks on the door by the police.

So I repaired Ber's spoilt headphones. He promised to "give" it to me if I can find some way to fix it and use it. One of the "phones" dropped off from the frame and somehow the padding on both phones were lost. Kinda sad.

So using what little knowledge i gleaned from the army, i used the age-old SAF cure-all... BLACK TAPE! Stuck the dropped phone back to the frame using blue tack, holding it in place. And then stuck copious amount of sticky black tape round the whole thing. And what about the missing paddings?

I thought of you know... using "padding" (yea THOSE) but mum will kill me. Suddenly it dawned on me. I used black ankle socks! Just "lup" them on and from far you can't see the difference. Now you see, ankle socks are shorter than regular socks, fits perfectly and tucks into itself, so I don't look like Goofy.

Oh well beggars cannot be choosers ok. And now i've Skype too and A-mei croons ever so near, just beside my ears. Ah... Innovation.

No comments: